Testimony for the Church — No. 32
First printings in individually numbered pamphlet form of Ellen G. White's "Testimonies for the Church," volumes 1-5, which she later reissued with personal references omitted and editorial improvements made to in the current 9-volume series.
Book code: T32
Published by Pacific Press, Oakland, California
Testimony for the Church — No. 32- Contents
- Note to the Reader.
- Influence of Unbelief.
- Deceitfulness of Sin.
- Criticising Ministers.
- Fidelity and Perseverance Needed.
- Sinfulness of Repining.
- “Praise Ye the Lord.”
- Parental Responsibility.
- The Training of Children.
- Christian Forbearance.
- Worldly Ambition.
- Love Among Brethren.
- Redeeming the Time.
- The Manufacture of Wine and Cider.
- Marriage With Unbelievers.
- The Support of City Missions.
- The True Missionary Spirit.
- Young Men as Missionaries.
- Importance of the Canvassing Work.
- Business and Religion.
- Worldly-Mindedness a Snare.
- Responsibilities of the Physician.
- The Coming Crisis.
- The Church the Light of the World.
- Joshua and the Angel.