“Prayer is the breath of the soul. It is the secret of spiritual power.” The atmosphere of prayer and devotion throughout the day is an important part of spiritual life—especially in these last moments of Earth's history. This publication provides a practical collection of helpful statements to enrich and deepen our prayer life and communion with our Lord.
Book code: Pr
Published by Nampa, ID: Pacific Press Publishing Association
- Chapter 1—God Invites Us To Pray
- Chapter 2—Our Need Of Prayer
- Chapter 3—God Hears Prayer
- Chapter 4—Prayer And Soul Winning
- Chapter 5—God's Promises Concerning Prayer
- Chapter 6—The Prayer Of Faith
- Chapter 7—Prayer And Obedience
- Chapter 8—Prevailing Prayer
- Chapter 9—Prayer Power
- Chapter 10—Reasons to Pray
- Chapter 11—Answered Prayer
- Chapter 12—Prayer and Revival
- Chapter 14—Daily Prayer
- Chapter 15—Jesus’ Example in Prayer
- Chapter 16—Private Prayer
- Chapter 17—Prayer in the Home Circle
- Chapter 18—Prayer and Worship
- Chapter 19—Attitudes in Prayer
- Chapter 20—Praying In The Name of Jesus
- Chapter 21—Divine Guidance Through Prayer
- Chapter 22—Prayer for the Sick
- Chapter 23—Prayer for Forgiveness
- Chapter 24—Intercessory Prayer
- Chapter 25—Angels and Prayer
- Chapter 26—Counterfeit Prayers
- Chapter 27—Satan and Prayer
- Chapter 28—Prayer in the Last Days
- Chapter 29—The Privilege of Prayer
- “After this manner therefore pray ye.” Matthew 6:9.
- “When ye pray, say Our Father.” Luke 11:2.
- “Hallowed be Thy name.” Matthew 6:9.
- “Thy kingdom come.” Matthew 6:10.
- “Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” Matthew 6:10.
- “Give us this day our daily bread.” Matthew 6:11.
- “Forgive us our sins; for we also forgive everyone that is indebted to us.” Luke 11:4.
- “Bring us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.” Matthew 6:13, R.V.
- “Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory.” Matthew 6:13.
- Chapter 31—Asking to Give
- Chapter 32—Faith and Prayer